Sweet Blackberry (Bessie Coleman Biography) – Character Animator
June 2018 – December 2018
– Processed raw character and background artwork into workable layers and scenes with Photoshop and After Effects.
– Provided rigging for 2D character puppets using After Effects and Duik.
– Animated characters according to the animatic and Art Director’s instruction.
BimBam – Freelance Background Artist
May 2017 – June 2017, September 2018 – October 2018
– Created background artwork for their animations “Judaism101: Shavuot” and “Judaism101: Burial.”
Creationville – Animator and Designer
May 2016 – June 2018
– Provided background art, animation, and compositing for show pitches.
– Organized content and designed layouts for show bibles and print materials.
CalArts Community Arts Partnership (CAP) – Student Teacher
October 2011 – June 2013
– Collaborated with peers to teach animation principles to students with varying skill levels.
– Developed projects and lesson plans for students, setting expectations and deadlines.
Jib Jab – Freelance Production Artist
September 2011 – October 2011
– Freelance design and animation for e-cards.
California Institute of the Arts
2010 – 2014
BFA Character Animation
Artistic – Character Animation, Motion Graphics, Background Art, Character Design, Prop Design
Technical – Adobe Creative Suite, ZBrush, Cinema 4D, Quill, Unity, Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps, Windows OS, Mac OS, Linux, Oculus